Friday, July 19, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Thrift store finds

Today's peek inside the paNASH Style closet comes from one of our new Associate Stylists, Colleen Cavanaugh. Colleen has a love for thrift stores and all things vintage. Whether brand new or second hand, she has an eye for selectively choosing just the right item. A fashion design student at O'More College of Design, Colleen possesses a passion for and experience in women's styling and design, but also has an interest in styling for men. She enjoys helping people find a look that showcases their best features, giving them a unique and personalized image.

Thrift store finds; paNASH Style Associate Stylist
paNASH Style Associate Stylist Colleen Cavanaugh
I love how this outfit turned out! I wanted to experiment with mixing contrasting prints and I really wanted to begin with a sheer abstract blouse I picked up at a thrift store for a few bucks. Since the blouse was a little sheer, I layered a bright tank top (Wal-Mart for $4) underneath for a pop of color.  A striped skirt I found at Forever 21 for $7 was the perfect addition.  I completed my look with some fun accessories and a unique pair of wedges I bought from Marti & Liz Shoes for $23. You CAN find a great outfit for less! (Tweet this)

For other examples of mixing prints, check out the following posts:

Return to paNASH Style web site. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.