Friday, June 28, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Mixing Prints

An outfit favorite from this week:

What to wear, mixing prints

I really love these new satin print shorts I got at Target last weekend. They are SO comfortable and go with more things in my closet than I could imagine. The Target sale deal was get one pair of shorts at regular price and a second pair for $10. The only thing I didn't like about the shorts was you could see the outline of the pockets through the satin fabric, so I just cut out the pockets. Problem solved! I paired them with a chiffon print top I got this past spring at TJ Maxx. (Yes, you can mix prints! Click here to see how.) I accessorized the outfit with a necklace and earrings I've had for a few years (necklace from Francesca's; earrings from NY & Company). The peep-toed shoes I've had so long I can't remember where I got them. I've kept them so long because they are so comfortable. I've tried to keep them in the best shape possible by having the heel tips replaced once they start to wear down. Tell us about your latest finds in the comment box below.

Return to paNASH Style web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.