Monday, March 1, 2010

Got a Question? Get it Answered

As my readers know, I incorporate my previous experience as a career adviser in my work with my clients from image consulting business, paNASH Style. I believe that image is not just about how you look but also how you present yourself. I teach clients how to look good visually, but also how to put their best foot forward in meetings, networking situations, interviews (media and job interviews), and in written materials such as resumes and bios.

In this week's blog, I'm inviting everyone to submit one question they may have about any of the topics listed above. For example, it could be about how much of your past work experience should you include on your resume, or what should you wear to a job interview at a place where all the employees dress in business casual on a daily basis. It could a question about how to handle a particular commonly asked question from a media or job interview. I will select one question and post my response/advice to the question here on next week's blog. The person whose question I select will receive a free copy of my ebook "Advance Your Image: Putting Your Best Foot Forward Never Goes Out of Style."

To submit your question, send it in an email lorib@paNASHstyle.com by Friday, March 5th at 5pm (CST).

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.