Friday, February 6, 2015

Pin Of The Week: Bold And Professional Job Interview Attire

Outfit from The Limited

Like most people who love style and design, I'm addicted to Pinterest. One of my most popular Pinterest boards among fellow pinners and readers of this blog is the "Alternative Job Interview Attire" board. In fact, when I first featured the board in my blog, that post became wildly popular. I call it the "post with the most" because it's had the most views of any other post on my blog.

Originally, I created the Pinterest board to show both men and women how they can express their creativity and personality while still looking professional in the job interview, making them stand out from the other candidates dressed in the same plain and boring "safe" interview suits (I figured if I had tired of seeing the same old interview look on job candidates, the recruiters and interviewers had to have as well!). Readers and Pinterest followers have found the pins on this board to be helpful examples, especially for interviews in the more creative industries, and also for everyday work attire!

This week's Pin Of The Week comes from the "Alternative Job Interview Attire" board. It's a perfect example of how you can dress for a job interview (or other important career events such as presentations, opportunities for promotions, etc.), and look both professional and bold (in a good way!) all at the same time. It's also a great example of how to properly mix prints!

We invite you to follow all of our paNASH Style Pinterest boardspaNASH

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.