Thursday, November 15, 2012

Balance is the Key

http://iwantherjob.com/

Last week, November 5th marked the five-year anniversary that I officially began paNASH Style.  I started it part-time while still working as a career adviser in the Vanderbilt University Career Center, and then went full-time with the business nine months later.  Just this week I was honored to be featured as a "Leading Lady" on the popular I Want Her Job blog where I got to share my story of starting my own business, the lessons I've learned along the way, and the advice I have for others.  My hope is that somewhere in my responses there are some nuggets that will serve as an encouragement to others no matter what their career pursuits are!  Check out my answers to the following questions: 

Return to paNASH Style web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.