Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Time to Cast Your Vote!

Photo by Vox Efx, Creative Commons

I hope that everyone will be able to make it to the polls next week if they haven't already participated in early voting.  In the meantime, I wanted to form my own little poll to see what topics readers of my blog prefer most.  As you can see to the right, there are a handful of broad categories that my blog topics fall within. 

As I write my blogs, I usually write on topics that I think will be useful for my readers, while also writing about things that inspire me each week to drive home a particular point.  While I love writing about things that inspire me or trigger ideas for relevant info, I also want to give my readers more of what they want.

So, it's time to vote!  Of the general categories of my topics, which would you like to see more of?  (If you are new to my blog, feel free to click on each category to get a feel for the topics within them).


Cast your vote here!

Thank you for your feedback!  And don't forget to spruce up your wardrobe with a very stylish "I Voted" sticker!

Return to paNASH Style web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.