Tuesday, September 8, 2009

If the Clothes Fit,...

…well, that’s a BIG if! Did you know that only 4% of people say they always find clothes that fit? What about the other 96%? Well, if you’re like me, you probably fall somewhere in that 96%. Fourteen percent of people rarely find clothes that fit, 40% only sometimes find clothes that fit, and a whopping 42% NEVER find clothes that fit! This has nothing to do with how you are made, it has to do with how clothes are made, so don’t beat yourself up the next time you’re in the dressing room. Finding the closest fit you can and getting any necessary alterations and tailoring will make your clothes look more expensive and make you look slimmer!

There’s also another kind of fit you should keep in mind when shopping for clothes. Your clothes should fit both your lifestyle and your career. For some people, the appropriate clothing for their career is not much different from the clothing they wear for their life outside of work. For others, the looks they need for their career and their personal life it can be two opposite extremes. When that’s the case, it’s usually the career attire that suffers the most because the wrong elements from the personal lifestyle are what get incorporated into the work wardrobe. A good image consultant can help clients infuse the right elements from their personal wardrobe into their work wardrobe so that their personality and uniqueness can appropriately shine through at all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.