Some of the tips I am going to be sharing in the upcoming weeks will be those that I hope you will find helpful in dealing with the current economic situation. These tips will include money-saving tips to update your wardrobe, tips in conducting a job search if you have been laid off, and more. I encourage you to share some of your own tips that you have found useful by adding your comments here. Don’t forget to become a fan of paNASH Style on Facebook @ http://twurl.nl/44tq68 .
Let’s face it. If you’re already online (meaning you have a profile on Myspace, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.), you’re automatically branded on the Internet, whether you want to be or not. When it comes to your image and the Internet, you must make sure you have a “clean” online presence. One wrong thing ending up on the Internet can permanently tarnish your image and damage your reputation. Some things to remember when posting information about yourself online include:
• Occasionally Google yourself and see what comes up. If you find something that casts you in a bad light, take all necessary action to get it removed.
• Remove questionable material from all your online profiles, including your personal pages on Facebook and Myspace.
• Ask your friends to remove any questionable photos or content they may have of you on their own profiles/pages.
• Educate yourself on the privacy policies of each site you post a profile.
• Be selective of who you approve as a friend on your page.
Following these guidelines will help you maintain a positive, professional brand of yourself.