Friday, November 22, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Winter Shorts & Textured Tights

This is an outfit I wore last week when I took my associate stylists out to dinner. I love the winter shorts with textured tights trend that has been popular for the past couple of years (again, a trend is something that lasts about 3-5 years, whereas a fad lasts for only one season).

I got these particular shorts just recently online from Target.com and the tights I purchased last year from the store. These are my favorite of all my pairs of textured tights because they are so comfortable. Textured tights keep your legs warm during the winter season and are a great item to mix with prints.

The leopard print cardigan is one I've had for a few years, purchased from NY and Co. where I also got the earrings. The ruffle silky top worn underneath the cardigan was purchased from Nashville's local boutique, Smack. The belt is one that came with one of my dresses (yes, you can pair a belt from one garment with other items in your closet - for some reason, many of my clients seem surprised by this idea!). Finally, these booties which I've had for a few years were purchased at Macy's.

I encourage you to experiment with mixing some winter shorts and tights with items already in your winter wardrobe. Winter shorts with tights are a great way to show off your legs while still being covered!

Return to paNASH Style web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.