Friday, September 13, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Pinterest Inspiration


So I happen to have a very similar outfit to the one in this photo on my Pinterest page. I wore it this past Wednesday, sans the chocolate brown belt. I thought about adding my chocolate brown belt to the outfit because I love how it looks in this photo, but when I looked at the clock I realized I was going to be late to my appointment and dashed out the door. Here's my question for you: would you have worn the chocolate brown belt with black pants and a black and white polka dot blouse?

If you want to know how to do three neutrals together in one outfit or how to do other color combinations, check out this past week's blog post: "Mixing Colors in Your Wardrobe."

Return to paNASH Style web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.