Monday, July 15, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Purple!

paNASH Style outfits

This purple top is so fun to wear with this necklace, and the shoes go with just about anything since they include hints of green, yellow, and red in them! It also works well with my leopard print shoes. Purple top from Express, dress shorts NY & Company, shoes from Off Broadway. The necklace is one I've had a while so I don't remember exactly where I got it, but I think it came from Francesca's. I'm so glad I've held on to it because I'm finding new uses for it since it goes with my tomato red cotton deep V dress and my teal top that's similar to this purple top. It's proof that not only does a new accessory make an older garment look new, but a new garment can make an older accessory look new too!

Return to paNASH Style web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.