Friday, July 12, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Casual with spice!


This week's peek inside the paNASH Style closet comes from one of our new Associate Stylists, Alex Cohen. Alex possesses experience and expertise in closet organization, working with recording artists, and coordinating fashion shows. Her goal is to continue expanding her knowledge-base in styling and to help people feel their absolute best! 

paNASH Style associate stylist Alex Cohen
paNASH Style Associate Stylist Alex Cohen
There are some days when I cannot figure out what I want to wear. I always want to be comfortable but not too casual or too dressed up. These pants I got from Express were originally $60.00 with an additional 40% OFF! I absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and have a draw string belt. I paired these pants with a simple tank to dress them down and added a little spice with some simple jewelry and a cute but still sexy pump. The shoes I got from DSW were originally $70.00 with 70% off! This outfit was definitely a steal and perfect for my work day or going out on the town.

To see more of Alex's favorite styles, check out her recommendations for both men and women on Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.