Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Some paNASH for the Guys

paNASH Style Pinterest board: "For the Guys"

Since 50% of my clients are men, I have to make sure they don't feel neglected in my posts and that I provide style information that is helpful for them. So, for you male readers out there who may not be on Pinterest, I'm bringing to you direct access to my "For the Guys" Pinterest board. It includes a variety of styles from business professional to rocker to hipster and more. Use it for ideas to help you in your own style (and ladies, feel free to forward this to the men in your life!).

Related articles:
This One's For the Guys: Don't Be Afraid to Sport Some Color!
Guys: Advance Your Image in the Job Interview

Return to paNASH Style web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.