Monday, August 8, 2011

Mobile Wardrobe: How to Pack Lightly

This past weekend, my sister and my brother-in-law came to visit me here in Nashville.  In usual fashion, my sister had a couple of bags packed, one of which required the strength of my brother-in-law to carry in to my house.  Soon they will also both be heading to Atlantic City, which means more heavy luggage for my brother-in-law to carry.  But I'm sure they're not the only ones traveling with a lot of baggage. 

There are still several more weeks until summer is officially over.  That means travel continues for a lot of us.  Some people still have upcoming vacations, and many artists are still on tour.  I myself will be doing more travel than usual for work this coming fall. 

It always helps to know how to pack efficiently, whether you are an artist with limited space on a tour bus filled with other band members' stuff, or you are a traveler flying an airline that charges a significant fee for each checked bag.  Here is a great article that provides tips for how to pack when space is limited:  "9 Tips for Packing Light."  I'm sure my brother-in-law will be ever-so grateful if my sister reads it and follows some of the tips.  Love you Sis!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.