Friday, August 21, 2009

Project Runway favs!

Hey everybody...it's been a busy week with a new client and I am in the middle of a conference so this week's blog is a rather short one. I did make time late last night to watch the new season of Project Runway (it's FINALLY back!). My personal favorite design (meaning which one I would want to wear most): Irina's!

If I could pull off that color (which I can't because of my coloring/skin tone), I would want it for myself. Other favorites of mine included challenge winner Christopher's design, Shirin's design, and Althea's design. What was your favorite? Comment below. I have to be honest and say that I don't think there will ever be a season of PR where I won't still miss my lovable and fierce Christian Siriano! Hope to have more for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.