Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Funky Patchwork

This week's blog comes from clothing designer and paNASH Style Associate Stylist Sophie Harris-Brazzell.

 

Don't throw away your favorite raggedy piece of clothing just because it's cold out. Adapt it to your climate! I took my ripped-up wholly jeans and patched them with a fall flannel fabric and added some fun details such as leather and creative stitching to make them a true one-of-a-kind piece. Now my jeans keep me warm while also keeping my wardrobe cute and chic.


For those of you who want to achieve the same look but are not so good with a needle and thread, Sophie is happy to help you. She can do both men's wear and women's wear. Email us and we'll be happy to connect you!


Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.