Friday, July 5, 2013

A Peek Inside the paNASH Style Closet: Dressing up casual shorts


In the summer time I like to wear shorts, but I have to make sure I don't look too casual for certain appointments I have throughout the day. These black shorts from NY & Company work perfectly with blazers such as the green one I also found at NY & Company. To add some interest to the outfit, so it wouldn't look so flat, I included a tomato red camisole (also from NY & Co.) underneath a black and white polka dot Portofino top from Express topped with the green blazer. The shorts keep me cool in warm weather and the blazer comes in handy when I find myself in overly air-conditioned buildings. Also, I love pairing true greens and true reds with black and white prints! (Red shoes from Macy's, red belt from NY & Co.)

Return to paNASH Style web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.