Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New You: Is There a Makeover in Your Future?


Yes, I know my weekly blog is a little late in coming out.  That's because I'm in the process of revamping the look of this blog.  It deserves a makeover, so stay tuned to see the transformation!  Speaking of makeovers, perhaps you have decided that this is the year you're going to makeover some things in your life, whether it's your wardrobe, your resume, or your career.  Whatever it may be, let me say congratulations!  Good for you!  Now that the intention is there, don't let the initiative dissipate.  I know it can seem overwhelming to start a makeover project, but paNASH Style is here to help you break that process down into manageable steps and give you the direction you need.  Contact us so we can help you in achieving your goals for a successful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.