We all know these stars have the help of talented wardrobe stylists to assist them in creating just the right look. I'm sure it sounds like a dream to have your own wardrobe stylist helping you look perfect, but that dream is not all that far-fetched. While most of my clients are recording artists, I also have several clients who come from all walks of life and live very normal lives of working an 8-5 job or being a busy mom. I have so much fun working with these clients and they will tell you the benefits of having your own stylist and image consultant aren't just for the stars.
A recent post states that those people from all walks of life who hire image consultants do so for a variety of reasons. Here are their top five reasons for doing so:
- For visual impact; to get noticed and make heads turn.
- To improve their presence and self-confidence in the workplace.
- To discover and strengthen their personal and/or professional brand - online and in person.
- To build recognition, respect, and credibility in their industry.
- To improve their life skills and relationship skills (relationships are so important in both your career and personal life), skills such as etiquette, protocol, and civility.