Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Day!

Well, most people are off work or out of school today because of the beautiful snow we got yesterday and last night.  I'm using today to still do a little work, run a few errands, and then get some rest because my sinuses are making me feel rather lousy.  So, no official blog entry today.  If you missed last week's blog, "Layer After Layer," you might want to check it out.  It's supposed to get down to only 11 degrees tonight here in Nashville (it's only 22 degrees right now), so layering is a good idea if you have to get out in the cold.  Also, don't forget, next week is the last week for my holiday special promotion (check it out here for more details).  I'll be back next week with some Christmas cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.