Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Nashville Goes Transatlantic

Last week I got to catch up with one of my former students I had when I served as Artist In Residence at O'More College of Design. Her name is Lauren Zwanziger, and you may have seen her recently in the "Best Dressed Issue" of Nashville Lifestyles, or you might just be one of her 4.6 million Pinterest followers! I am so proud of all the exciting things Lauren has been doing since graduating with her degree in fashion design, including her blog, The Transatlantic.

I love how Lauren mixes her passion for fashion with her love for travel in her blog, and thought it appropriate to share one of her most recent posts, "The Road To Nashville," where she discusses Guess Jeans' new Nashville-inspired collection and some of Nashville's best hot spots. Enjoy!



The Road To Nashville | The Transatlantic x Guess
Lauren (left) with friends in Guess?'s Nashville-inspired denim (at Pinewood Social)


Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We've moved! Click here to be re-directed.